Is it bad to send your EX a letter?

Anonymous
So I've had a lot on my mind since my boyfriend broke up with me. He told me he didn't have time for a relationship! And that I needed someone who would give me all the time I deserved. I really didn't say much When it happened because I was in shock that he broke up with me. So would it be weird if I sent a letter to him to see how he's doing or tell him what I'm feeling?
Go ahead and send the letter
No DO NOT SEND the letter...(why not?)
GirlGuy
+1 y
I guess not necessarily a letter... a text message or a message on social media!
+1 y
I guess I just miss having that someone to talk to all the time. He was always messaging me. Asking me how I was doing. Telling me how much he cared about me. And then it was like the next day he was like "I don't have time for you anymore".🙁☹️️😟😢 and I'm not someone to go and get a rebound! He said he was looking for something serious and I was too. Then it just ended. 😢
Is it bad to send your EX a letter?
6
5