Is it bad to send your EX a letter?

So I've had a lot on my mind since my boyfriend broke up with me. He told me he didn't have time for a relationship! And that I needed someone who would give me all the time I deserved. I really didn't say much When it happened because I was in shock that he broke up with me. So would it be weird if I sent a letter to him to see how he's doing or tell him what I'm feeling?
  • Go ahead and send the letter
  • No DO NOT SEND the letter...(why not?)
I guess not necessarily a letter... a text message or a message on social media!
I guess I just miss having that someone to talk to all the time. He was always messaging me. Asking me how I was doing. Telling me how much he cared about me. And then it was like the next day he was like "I don't have time for you anymore".🙁☹️️😟😢 and I'm not someone to go and get a rebound! He said he was looking for something serious and I was too. Then it just ended. 😢

56

Most Helpful Girl

• Please just forget him. He couldn't make time for you and ditched you. So please don't waste more time on him or wondering how he's doing, screw him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah! Forgetting about him is easier said then done lol! And that's the reason I haven't sent anything yet. Because he couldn't find the time for me and I don't want him knowing I'm still thinking of him. I wish I could just move on and forget about him! Thank you:)

• Aww I'm sorry, I didn't mean it harshly :) It took me one whole year to forget my jerk of an ex, and I cried a lot too. In the end, the sadness will slowly turn into bitterness and instead of missing him you'll slowly feel anger. Which is a good thing lol, you'll move on and you'll find someone that'll make you feel like heaven. I was 22 myself when I went through that bs, and I couldn't have ever imagined I'd meet someone so lovely by now. Don't contact him, don't spend any more of your energy on him, you'll only make it more painful. The easiest way to forget someone is to not reach out to them, and soon the distance and time will make feelings blurry. When my ex messaged me over a year later apologizing and asking to be friends, that's when I knew he had realized his mistake. Too late.

• Oh no worries. I didn't take it to sound harsh. 😊 Thank you for the encouragement!