Would telling a girl who thinks I like her, we should be friends make her , more interested?

Roboman7
I was trying my best to get to know this girl a bit better. She decides to walk away in the middle of me talking to her. I become 100% unattracted to her instantly, because of her rudeness. In the beginning girl kept staring at me, so I figured I would give me and her a shot, but when I go talk to her she is always disinterested 1 word answers. I'm going to tell her we should just be friends, and close the potential relationship door in her face, as a punishment for her complete disregard and disrespect for the time and effort I put in to try and talk to her. How do you think she would feel after getting the proper treatment deserved of someone treating someone else who liked her, so badly. How would you feel if someone who you know liked you, but you were rude to them, came up to you and told you they just wanted to be friends, and that your ego boast was now over? Also now that she knows she can't have me would that make her more interested? Just curious. Thanks for the answers people! ☺
7
3