Would telling a girl who thinks I like her, we should be friends make her , more interested?

I was trying my best to get to know this girl a bit better. She decides to walk away in the middle of me talking to her. I become 100% unattracted to her instantly, because of her rudeness. In the beginning girl kept staring at me, so I figured I would give me and her a shot, but when I go talk to her she is always disinterested 1 word answers. I'm going to tell her we should just be friends, and close the potential relationship door in her face, as a punishment for her complete disregard and disrespect for the time and effort I put in to try and talk to her. How do you think she would feel after getting the proper treatment deserved of someone treating someone else who liked her, so badly. How would you feel if someone who you know liked you, but you were rude to them, came up to you and told you they just wanted to be friends, and that your ego boast was now over? Also now that she knows she can't have me would that make her more interested? Just curious. Thanks for the answers people! ☺

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Playing grade-school games like pretending that you're not interested in her will definitely not make her like you. If anything, it'll make her think you're weird and be turned off by your petty behaviour.

0|1
    0|0
    • What about my situation though, this girl isn't worth my time so I'm letting her know , so basically she can now stop staring at me for no apparent reason, other than to be disinterested when I go to interact with her.

• why don't you just ask her why she's staring next time?

• Alright was meaning to do that for a while but I figured she liked me so I thought I knew her answer and that it would be weird if I asked, but apparently I don't understand her as well as I think I do, so now I have nothing to lose, I will just ask her why the * she keeps looking at me. Thanks! ( this may read sarcastic but , I'm not being sarcastic , lol)

Most Helpful Guy

• Does she even smile when you approach her or talk to her? If not, then there's a 99% chance that she doesn't have any interest in you; she was probably just staring into empty space in your general direction. Girls sometimes do that. xD You can ask her why she stares, just to be sure though.

But if she's not interested, then no, your plan would NOT make her more interested. It will just make her forget all about you even faster. The average girl has many more options and many things calling for her attention, compared to the average guy in society. Unless a girl is interested in a guy, she barely notices him. So on top of that, if you remove your persistence/aggressiveness in pursuing her, a girl EASILY forgets that you ever existed.

You already said that she has a whole "meh" attitude during your conversations and she even literally walked away from you once, and she gives terse 1-word answers when you talk. Here's the thing, man: when a girl is really into a guy, she doesn't give terse answers, but makes an effort to really respond to you and keep things going. And if you call or message her, she doesn't "forget" to respond. Why? Because you'd be on her mind, so she can't forget.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Nope absolutely not but it'll make me move on to the next one, which is probably a good decision considering that you come up with childish & stupid-ass ideas like this in the first place and I'm more into.. mature & intelligent men lmao

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't think I'd care dude, just be like "okay", nor would I even remotely be more interested in someone for that.
    You're very childish lol.

0|0
    0|1
  • She sounds really mean :/ I don't know man, I would ask her why she's staring at you. If she blushes and seems nervous than maybe she's just really shy/scared and does like you. If she replies in a rude way, then you know the truth about her and how she really is. Don't ask her in anger though, ask her normally and suddenly for an honest reaction from her. Good luck :)!

0|0
    0|0
    • If she responds nicely though, you can go ahead and ask her to hang out some time.

• Show All
    • Exactly, not sure what her issue is. Best of luck to you! Hopefully she's just nervous and not actually mean. Either way, you'll find out the truth :)

• ☺☺☺☺

• Some people are really reserved, but the fact she walked away is a sign she's not interested, I think you can't do anything, you talked to her and she's not interested, so find another girl

0|0
    0|0
  • No it would make her think you want to be friends... If I found out someone who "liked" me felt the way you felt I would be glad I wasn't in a relationship with them...

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't say a thing. Just get away from her, she will understand

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• No that would not make her come after you at all. If she does like you at all then she is playing hard to get. Don't go for her women who usually do that are not worth it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. It would not

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes