Girls, Does she still love me?

So,
I was with this girl for 8 months and she was in love with me, and I loved her, then she broke up with me. 3 weeks prior she was still saying she loved me.
When we broke up, she never said the words, I actually told her if she wanted to break up, she didn't answer but then I said if she wanted us to just be friends and she said yes. She also said she had to figure out stuffs in her life, that she was lost and doesn't know who she is, she is seeing a counselor right now. She also gave me the classic, it's not you, it's a me problem, and I have to figure it out by myself. She said she can't deal with a relationship, that she doesn't want to be with anyone ever again (She had a little break down).
It turns out she has commitment issues (her parents divorced) and she doesn't handle stress well.

Anyways, we keep seeing each other, and I try to be cool, I smile, joke with her, and overall look happy. Now a couple times as I was leaving she gave me this hug and put her head on my chest, and I gave her a kiss on the forehead (force of the habit) and she didn't react negatively. Do you think it's a sign she still think of me? I read that people with depression tend to push the one they love away, but I also read that when a girl stops loving a guy she would slowly push him away...
I'm still hoping to go back with her, but I don't want to get my hopes high. I'm lost.

2