Girls, This is for the lady's please help?

Anonymous
Mind my grammer typeing on this phone

here we go I will tell you a little about my self I am 26 I am self employed I have one kid he is with me 75% he is my whole world when he is not with me and seeing his mom I am ether at work or at the gym

we will start here no excuses no symapathy wanted. Just looking for advice or understanding why I am the way I am i will give a little insite. On me just put it this way the big giant inked up jacked guy That grew up on the other side of the tracks I am not that guy anymore. Inleft that life behind me long time ago when I found out I was going to be a father things did not work with his mother I tried my best I am no saint. But I could not deal with the cheating and the lieimg anymore so i left everything to her all she cared about wasn't me just what I could give her and get her 4 years I spent working 14 18 hour days supporting my family And always being ther putting them first. But my question Is my sister my friends. The people close to me say it all the time cause I only attract. Sorry lady's but fast easy lazy girls. Who just one. Money image and things. From me none care about me. But that's what i attract that's what I date that's what I keep around like I don't deserve a good women who is loyal and faithful and treats me good. Is greatful I work so hard and take care of my kid and her and do anything for them why. Do I always. Attract. Women like this and keep them but a good women who wants to grow and be. With me. For me why don't I give them the time of day or attention just pass them. Bye and No i do not let. Random. Women around my kid me and his mother have been apart for a year now Been on dates seen these girls. That's. dated. One. But never involved my kid but all same resault comes down. Only with me for the looks the money the image and just be taken care of all of them put up a good front that ther. Not like that but it all comes out. Why do I do this to my self
3