How to bounce back from a brush off?

Where you were left hanging. I.e. a girl says she'll tell you if she can go out and never does and you realize it was just a brush off. I just can't get over the sting of that rudeness. If she really did forget, that feels even worse because that means me asking her out made absolutely no impression on her.

I knew this girl a bit, so that's why it stings. If it was a random person, I'd be able to get over this quickly.

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Here's how I get over it. I ask out somebody else if there is somebody.

See you get over it by getting over it. You move on by finding somebody else. You accept that the girl was a bitch who didn't care about you or your feelings and you just remember that if that is true, she's not worth it. So you find somebody who is. You get out there. You ask other girls out and live your life and above all have fun with it. Trust me there will always be another girl. If this one can't give a shit about your feelings, then ditch her and move on.

Have fun out there. Remember you don't have to take that crap, and you don't have to give her shit for it either. Just let it go and have your fun somewhere else. Enjoy.

I'm rooting for you.

• I'm checking back on a lot of my old answers like I usually do. I wanted to do a follow up to see if what I told you was at all helpful to you. So did my advice help?

• Yes, it helped a lot. The only thing is that I haven't actually asked someone else yet because basically classes are over and that's really only when I see girls. But it helps that you told me that she didn't care about my feelings and she's not worth it...it helped in getting over it.

• Really? I'm glad to hear it. If it ever works out for you, come back and let me know. I wish you the best of luck there bud.