How long does it take a man to miss someone they love?

how long does it take a man to miss someone they love? we we're together 3 years, best friends, got along so well (still do), never had any fighting in our relationship, most of all he still loves me dearly.

we broke up as he said he never missed me and things got a bit too much we needed time apart just for now. he thinks its really common that couples break up for a bit in a relationship.

so how long will it take him to miss me and want me back

210

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems like everything was going well in your relationship, I am surprised how you both broke up in the first place!. You also said he never missed you, that's surprising.

If you are sure he loves your dearly in that case I am sure he already misses you and he wants you back already. Though he may not admit that outright.

• a man in my friend circle says that he 'loves that woman but doesn't want her back'. wtf is this btw?

• why wouldn't he say anything though? this is what we were waiting for, for him to miss me. he said he wouldn't hold anything back because there would be no point to that, but he still hasn't admitted me misses me or wants to see me or anything

• "why wouldn't he say anything though? "

Well one reason as to why he wouldn't be saying anything could be that he is cautious of your reactions, or he is actually afraid of your reactions. It's also possible you will interpret him as desperate or annoying.

Most Helpful Girl

• Never. He will never miss you because he doesn't love you.
    That's a lame excuse. He just wants to bang other women. Save your dignity and start getting over him. He's just gotten tired of you and wants to sleep around without losing you as his last resort in case he doesn't find anything better!

• by the way I'm sorry. Don't get discouraged. You deserve much much better than being a backup plan. You probably don't see it this way right now but eventually you will feel better and start realizing it :-(

What Guys Said 9

• I don't understand why you both split up if he says he loves you? I am not saying this is the case but he might not really love you and got bored of the relationship bit I am hoping that's not the case because if a relationship is going well why break up?

• he just said he felt confused, there was a lot of stuff going on in his life including his parents nearly splitting up. i know he loves me, he never stopped crying the whole time. he did say things felt like they got a bit boring though, but that happens in all relationships you just need something to kick u up the butt, like this. thats my opinion

• how do i make him see this without pushing him away and being clingy again

• If he loves you then he would want to be with you always try talking to him about all this explain what's bothering you and your feelings you have got feelings too which he needs to hear if he wants a relationship with you so you can improve on it, then he has to learn its not al about him he either loves you or he doesn't

• I would guess 1 week

• Long time

• A day

• For me it depends what happened with my old dog a few minutes.
    With my siblings going to uni 4 or 5 mounths old acquaintances and friends about the same.

• honestly it sounds like he is done to me

• If I'm in love with them about 5 seconds...

• Probably never will he shows tendencies of being a true soseopath and they can't feel love or he's lying and will be back in under a month hard to say

• usually a month

What Girls Said 1

• Sometimes they don't. I am sorry but try to heal, realize you are hurt, forgive him, realize you deserve better than a man who doesn't want to be with you or even miss you. <3