Am I being Immature? What would you do?

I use to work at a grocery store in a different city but I hated it and I transferred to a different store in a city 30 minutes from my house. A coworker from the old store that I use to work at her and I never saw eye to eye, her and my boyfriend became really close at the time and he use to walk her to her car at night after work and have lunch with her. I broke up with my boyfriend after that and I never had any desire to become friends with her. Sometimes I would come into my old store and she would never say a word to me walked right passed me like I was never there.

Now she TRANSFERRED to the store that I work at now! she's talking to me and being nice but I just don’t want to be friends with her. Im cordial with her but there too much water under the bridge for her and I to ever be friends.

What should I do?

02

Most Helpful Guy