I don't know if I should feel this way or not, please help possible break up coming! What do I do?

Anonymous
I've been with my boyfriend for two years, like any other couple our age we occasionally fight. Lately we've been fighting more and every time we do he tells me we're done like breaking up. I told him if he tells me this again I'm done. I've told him the last thing i want to do is lose the person I've spent two years with, made future plans with, and got more mentally healthy with. He's become my best friend but honestly I'm 20 and he's 21 this is tiring even for me. He told me this morning he didn't know if he wanted to be with me. He breaks up with me, ignores me for hours, then messages me to come over and talk and then we don't even talk unless i have the balls that day to say something. I'm so beyond fed up and with him being bipolar really doesn't help with anything at all. I've tried suggesting breaks broken up twice for a long period of time, and relationship therapy; but he doesn't want to go therapy and every time we break up he swears he's going to take steps to change but doesn't. It's been two year how are these problems not resolved? What do i do?
I don't know if I should feel this way or not, please help possible break up coming! What do I do?
Add Opinion