How should I get over this break up?

Anonymous
I really don't know what to do here. This guy broke up with me and I still can't get him off my mind. It's been almost 3 months. But, the thing is he made me believe he cared. He told me he really liked me and he saw this going somewhere. He was ALWAYS texting me asking me how my day was. Then all of a sudden he's like I don't have time for this anymore. I really want to send him a message and get somethings off my chest. Just to tell him how much he hurt me. And call him out on his lies. (I don't expect to get him back) I just want to get something's off my chest. And I've tried the whole writing it down and keeping it throwing it away and doing it over again. I just want to message him. What should I do?
+1 y
I guess what hurt me the most. Was that he just kept doing the sweetest things. Texts me when he first woke up. If he didn't hear from me he was always checking in on me. Then one day he's like I don't have time for this. So we should just end the relationship now. (I didn't say much at all because it caught me off guard.) so now that I've had time to think I really want to get it off my chest... I don't want to say anything mean. I'm not a mean person. I just want him to know he hurt me.
+1 y
I feel like I might should just send it... before it drives me crazy! But, I would like to know what a few more people think:)
How should I get over this break up?
4
1