Girls, why would you contact an ex?

Simple question: Why would you contact an ex? Why would you text an ex at all?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess how long is important but I messaged my ex boyfriend a couple hours after apologizing if I had scared him because his break up was sudden and i had a massive panic attack.
    Secondly he cried so much and was saying stuff like he will miss me and to message him all the time and he WILL want to be friends that I couldn't help but think he is breaking up with me for a wrong reason and it was the wrong thing to do so I messaged him again asking him to call me when he was next free and we spoke on the phone the next day

What Girls Said 4

• My only reason would be if I was still in love with him and wanted him back... other than that there is no reason. Some people do want an ego boost though...

• What if you were in a new relationship and you still contacted your ex?

• This varies from wonan to woman. Some women really care about you, and may feel guilty, some play with your feelings, some aren't happy with their partner and keep you as a backup, and some can have a good partner but still love you. Mw personally, if I was to do it, it would be because I missed them and possibly want them back...

• My ex did that too... I didn't know what to make of it. Why would you do it?

• I wouldn't. If I really wanted to, it would be because I miss them a lot and can't help it.

• How would you contact them? Text, call or find an excuse so it doesn't seem like you miss them?

• I wouldn't text an ex unless I'm still in love with him and want him back. Otherwise, I don't text my exes

• Curiosity