Why my ex says she doesn't want to lose me as a friend?

We dated a few years was great the most part. Then she started working 7 days a week. It went down hill from there.

So we been broken up for 3 months. i went no contact. Then she contacts me and says she missed me and all the fun we used to have.

But I found out she's dating someone and she asked to see me. We went out a bunch of times. Then I said I don't think I can be friends. She said she does not want to lose me. She has been a good friend. But I'm finding it hard to deal with.

Does she really want to be just friends or more? And is the new guy a rebound.

12

What Girls Said 1

• If she is saying she just wants to be friends listen to that. I think until both people have completely moved on and there is no hurt or longing left you can't just be friends. It prolongs the healing stage, being reminded of what you could have with her if only she felt the same way.

What Guys Said 2

• Woman say this but yet they all manage to try cause arguments and u end up hating ech other bit of advice don't do it yer by all means stay in contact but wOman will allways try to fuck things up

• Don't be friends with her. Why prolong the agony?