Why does my ex girlfriend (who broke up with me) keep b****ing at me for smoking weed?

why does my ex girlfriend which broke up with me keep bitching at me for smoking weed

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because she broke up with you doesn't mean she doesn't still care about you. And smoking weed and doing drugs in general is pretty bad maybe she doesn't want you to get hurt. It probably bothers her that your smoking it. But its your life if you don't want to listen to her you don't have to and once she's said it she shouldn't keep harping on it so just tell her thanks but I'm gonna do what I want and she'll back off.

What Girls Said 1

• did she break up with you because of the weed? If so I'd say she wants you back, but refuses to do so until you quit, and she is frustrated because of it. Maybe that's the case.

• No she broke up with me because we got in a fight and I quit wen we were together

• Im sorry a fight is a sorry thing to break up for. But she definately still cares for you. Someone that didn't care wouldn't go on like you say she does.

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe weed-smoking is something she really dislikes. Or maybe she hates you and is looking for an excuse, and weed was the first thing that came to mind.

I'll just say ignore your ex. If it's all talk, it's not worth the trouble.

• Danielle is completely right