Has any of you ever got back with an ex? How and why? Was it worth it?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll give my opinion on this. I've never gotten back with an ex but I'm not saying I never will. I care about my ex and in my mind I just want her to be happy. We don't talk anymore at least not right now since she has a new boyfriend but look at it like this. The good thing about dating an ex again is learning from your mistakes. What caused you guys to breakup to begin with you can avoid the second time around. You know what she or he likes. You know what they dislike. Whats really good is if you guys give each other space apart because, it gives you time to try new things and expirience new things that way if you were to get back together you would have something to talk about all over again. Its not bad to give an ex another shot since we only have this one life and i allso beleive that people come into your life for a reason so think before you do.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's never good unless u are going through counseling together... if not it's the same old shit all over again

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah I have and I'll never do it again. You breakup for much of the same reasons. The majority on this site overwhelmingly advise against it. I advise to stop all communication

• I am living with my ex wife, and we've never been happier. Our relationship is great, and we know each other and knew exactly what we were getting into.

• Can i ask you why did you previously broke up?
      It's okay if it's private.

• Oh I was a slut. I had her, my mistress, and many other side women. I was a complete cad, quite rich, and it was all bad.

• I missed her, was wroth it, and I just said " I want you back".

What Girls Said 1

• I have. Yes it was worth it and I'd do it again. I do love that boy.