How can I change this?

So my girlfriend and I broke up and I already have severe depression so now I'm even more depressed. I need suggestions I need help I don't want to be sad anymore.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Get busy... take your anti depressants regularly.. eat healthy.. cry.. font drink... talk vent... take yourself out on dates... do group activities.. read a new book.. ride ur bike.. take a train into the city.. cook a new recipe... call a really old friend.. try a new hair style.. or get a haircut... get a new shirt... throw away all of the ex's pictures... get busy.. work extra.. go to church.. hang out with your family... volunteer at hospital.. volunteer at a nursing home... visit someone far away

• I Don't have anti depressants

Most Helpful Guy

• Been there man. Party slut girlfriend cheated on me behind my back 2 months ago. Wanted to kill myself, Was my first love. (Had lots of girls before that though) I'm doing wayyy better now. here's what will help, do all of these:
    Don't isolate urself- talk to as much friends and family as you can, people that care about you. DONT BE ALONE
    -Lift weights, go workout get into the best shape you can
    - get a haircut
    - go to the strip club with your friend
    - cut off ALL FUCKING CONTACT WITH HER, she's dead to you, she doesn't exist, block her on everything trust me
    -get better/new clothes
    - go hard as fuck in work or school, get a better job
    - and finally the holy grail, talk to other chicks, sex/dating optional