Will my cancer man take me back? Please help?

I've been with my cancer man for 4 years now we lived together for 6 months and he left me because I would over react about everything and lash out all the time. We broke up and then a week after he said we'd get back together but not live together anymore , after we moved out we had another fight because I lashed out again. He's told me that he doesn't care about me anymore and I've burned all my chances with him and he'll only contact me if it's to do with re letting the flat , I've told him I think I have depression and I'm going to the doctors but he thinks it's an excuse , if I give him time will he come back or does he generally not care about me
And If when I go to the doctors I am diagnosed with depression do I tell him?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Im a cancer male. You need to understand we are extremely sensitive and harbor anger. If he's come to the point of getting out that relationship he will still want to be your friend if he sees you are getting better. Generally we like to see how you get along with someone else before even considering coming back. The reality is you may have to move on and start again

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • not to say he won't miss you and want to rekindle the good memories with the a random call out the blue

• Usually we stretch our legs see whats out there, we need a break. Cancer males talk to a lot of people we are very social. We love men and women company. If he doesn't have you he's going to go out and test the waters. Problem is you have deep seeded medical issues that need resolve and Cancer males fear being wrapped up in issues we can't handle. We like to nurture so if we can't fix it than it must huge in our mind. Best bet is not to flip out because that will just prove in his mind what he's getting away from. Best bet is to be supportive of him just as you would expect the same. Cancer males love patient women and thats a sign of mental health to us. If you can accept issues that are out of your control with full support than we see that as the true strength and sexiness of women.

• In short Cancer males don't like to be controlled we like to be respected as a man. If we suspect for just a moment that a woman is trying to control us for any reason we back away.