If you were 100% physically attracted to someone, would you let their personality flaws slide?

you know what I'm asking!

25

Most Helpful Guy

• You have it bass ackwards!

What Guys Said 4

• That's going to be short term, for sure. I don't care how hot someone is, if I don't enjoy being around them, it just isn't going to happen.

This doesn't sound like someone who could be a friend, just a plaything. Which if that's what you're looking for, great, but don't expect bliss for all your days from this deal.

• I'm more likely to let physical flaws slide when someone has a wonderful personality than I am to let personality flaws be overshadowed by a good look. Looks fade eventually, and the more time someone spends depending on those, the crappier their personality will be by the time they're of no use.

• I don't think I would let their "flaws" bother me in the first place. Cause the truth is, I have my own. Flaws are not a valid reason to break up or loose interest in someone. But everyone thinks differently on that.

• It would overly depend on how exactly I felt about her. If her personality was that of a brick wall, then I don't think I could be with her. We'd have to correspond; click. But they say opposites attract-

What Girls Said 2

• Well to me, if you're 100% physically attracted to someone but they had personality flaws then any contact would be of a purely physical nature.

Its personality flaws that really start to grate on you anyway, so it'd be a very brief fling if anything else.

• everyone has flaws but there are certain deal breakers I won't tolerate no matter how fine he is

that is: cheating, lying, abuse, disrespect