25+ Should I leave my boyfriend PLEASE HELP?

We have fights and I tell him to get out because he will sit there and taunt me by saying what so leave? And I said yes get the f out of this house. Fast forward a week later, I saw texts in his phone he was texting his friends saying "this dumb white girl" "I'm never dating white girls again" "when I'm finished using her car I'm dumping her" "dumb bitch" "I would rather jack off then F her" I have previously been really rude too but not behind his back to his face. Should I Leave?

He says it's just a conversation of frustration texts he said

810

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay so your dating a black or someone who isn't white. You have to leave him. I have been exactly with where your at. And after awhile your going to get fed up and tired. And this is coming from a black girl. Do not allow yourself to be used. So many men use and prey upon white women because they assum they are vulnerable. Its not right. You do not have to put up with that. He is using you and treats you horribly. And it will get worse. Men like that will never change. It will take its toil on your self esteem and you start feeling bad about yourself. Get away while you can. Do not continue to let him use you

What Guys Said 9

• yes no contact and run.

• Yeah you should

• Get the f*** out. I don't care about his race, f*** him.

• Doesn't take a rocket scientist in my opinion.

• That's what you get when you betray your race.

• ah... duh

• You will just end up with the same again or worse, Nobody decent will want you.

• Dump him if he is using you like that, you deserve better then that. What is he black?

• He sounds like he's black.

What Girls Said 7

• Yes you need to leave. This is verbal abuse. Do you want to be with a person who calls you dumb, a b****, tells you how your not worth having sex with, slandering you and is racist? If this is not your house legally, go back home to your parents and leave him. Let this be a learning lesson for you from dealing with such a person. This is another reason why I am throughly against both premarital sex and cohabitation. Because now you won't have a place to live if nobody can take you and you don't have the money to pay for your own place.

• I have degraded him too though so you don't think it's worth working on I'm more upset about behind my back thing

• @Hello1216

Do you want to be in a relationship where a person mistreats you the same way your mistreating them? That is not a loving relationship. You need to understand this is guy does not love you. No matter what your angry about, you learn to have debate's in a civil and mature manner. Not belittle and curse at each other. That's what makes it really bad. So no. Get out of there. There is nothing to work on when a person doesn't want to be a part of it.

• You decide how you want to be treated. A person who loves you doesn't treat you like the crap that comes out of your backside.

• Definitely. This is a very unhealthy relationship. You deserve better. Leave him fast and don't look back. I would never never be with someone who treats me like that. I would rather be alone. This is not normal.

• Wow, what a racist thing to say!! Smh. Girl, he is using you leave him right now. Don't even think about it. No one deserves to be treated like that. What a disgrace that little shit is. I usually don't swear, so forgive me for thy language.

• Lol, yes, you should leave.

• How laughable. HE walks all over you, makes excuses and you obviously believe him. If you believe what you wrote on your update, you're pathetic.

• Yea, if he's black, I know some black guys only ever get with white girls to use them or because they think all white girls are easy to get sex from. He might be one.

But yea, i guess people do vent to their friends about their partner. However, it doesn't usually entail racist language and things like "dumb bitch I'd rather jack off" etc.. Extremely disrespectful.

• Well yes! He's basically said he's using you for a car