Girls, Girls: HOW DO I GET OVER HIM FOR GOOD? PLEASE HELP?

Anonymous
There is a guy in my college that glances at me occasionally and at times, he really makes me feel like he's interested in me. But the thing about me is I'm such a sucker for love that all it took was a few glances in my direction and that is it. Now I'm head over heels for him but he's the hottest guy in school and it is never gonna happen (not just for that reason, but for many) and its been taking over me in an unhealthy way. He's all I think about at home, during my lectures, I can't study. And whenever there is no guy like this in my life (I'm an aspiringnwriter and artist) I work on so many projects that I have in mind. I always keep myself so occupied abd I'm always so happy with myself, but these days I just see myself as something for his pleasure. I plan to bring my art book to school when its so annoying, just so he can see that I'm an artist and I do other things too. I hate that so much. I miss when I could be just myself around my friends and even on my own, I've always loved my independence. But no matter what I do, I can't GET OVER HIM. And to make it worse, he has such an ego issue and whenever friends tell me about his life it makes me feel like I'm not good enough in comparison. I've tried taking different routes in school, turning my back to him at break etc, but whenever the time actually comes, my brain just freezes. I just want to stop thinking about him altogether, he's infected my brain. Please give me some foolproof tips.
Girls, Girls: HOW DO I GET OVER HIM FOR GOOD? PLEASE HELP?
Add Opinion