How should I respond to exgf's text?

How should I respond to exgf's text?
To sum up the background she left for a guy who ended up treating her poorly. This isn't her first time apologizing and she usually goes back to him only to get emotionally/physically abused. I honestly believe she doesn't feel bad and that she needs attention to fulfill her bpd, so im thinking of something along the lines of "you need to get your life together and leave me alone".

Thnx for the opinions

1310

Most Helpful Girl

• No you say, apology accepted, im past it and have moved on with my life, you should to, i wish you the best.

She might need a little help right now, you may not be able to give her that help and that's fine but you don't need to be mean to her. It's obvious that you came out on top of this situation as she was the one to be wrong to begin with, but it does no one any good to bring in hard feelings at this point.

• you say, apology accepted, im past it and have moved on with my life, you should to, i wish you the best. Give this girl a cookie and she 100% right. Also just to throw in my output. Am thinking she left for someone who was better off in life then you then reealize how much she fucked up. people make mistake some never get them to fix them

• @skykidx1 yea apoarently he's better looking, charming and "not a pussy". Thnx for the input

• Lol she most diffent is a chiild. Dont give her a 2rd chance

Most Helpful Guy

• She probably genuinely feels. sorry, thats the thing with borderlines. They feel what they say 100%, but still act fucked up. If she's bpd like you say she is, thats years worth of therapy to bring her to normalcy.
    A lot of therapists dont even treat borderlines cause theyre so hard to deal with.

If you got away, definitely do whats best for you and dont let her back in. Do what a decent human being would do when faced with someone pleading in a difficult situation and redirect her to the appropriate people to help with her problems. Beyond that, you have no obligations. And you shouldn't put yourself in harms way, keep her far far away.

• Thanks, i tried doing that recently by telling her family. Hopefully thats the last of ot.

• Tair enough, thanks for the advice man

• *fair