How should I respond to exgf's text?

How should I respond to exgf's text?
To sum up the background she left for a guy who ended up treating her poorly. This isn't her first time apologizing and she usually goes back to him only to get emotionally/physically abused. I honestly believe she doesn't feel bad and that she needs attention to fulfill her bpd, so im thinking of something along the lines of "you need to get your life together and leave me alone".

Thnx for the opinions

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No you say, apology accepted, im past it and have moved on with my life, you should to, i wish you the best.

She might need a little help right now, you may not be able to give her that help and that's fine but you don't need to be mean to her. It's obvious that you came out on top of this situation as she was the one to be wrong to begin with, but it does no one any good to bring in hard feelings at this point.

0|3
    0|0
    • you say, apology accepted, im past it and have moved on with my life, you should to, i wish you the best. Give this girl a cookie and she 100% right. Also just to throw in my output. Am thinking she left for someone who was better off in life then you then reealize how much she fucked up. people make mistake some never get them to fix them

• @skykidx1 yea apoarently he's better looking, charming and "not a pussy". Thnx for the input

• Lol she most diffent is a chiild. Dont give her a 2rd chance

Most Helpful Guy

• She probably genuinely feels. sorry, thats the thing with borderlines. They feel what they say 100%, but still act fucked up. If she's bpd like you say she is, thats years worth of therapy to bring her to normalcy.
    A lot of therapists dont even treat borderlines cause theyre so hard to deal with.

If you got away, definitely do whats best for you and dont let her back in. Do what a decent human being would do when faced with someone pleading in a difficult situation and redirect her to the appropriate people to help with her problems. Beyond that, you have no obligations. And you shouldn't put yourself in harms way, keep her far far away.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks, i tried doing that recently by telling her family. Hopefully thats the last of ot.

• Show All
    • Tair enough, thanks for the advice man

• *fair

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• Don't respond, it just opens the communication. You say don't contact me again then she comes back with can you forgive me and it just continues.
    By giving no response every time it will die out and she'll stop

1|1
    0|0
    • you're definitely right. This is already the 4th time

• And most smart phones can block numbers if you really don't want to deal with it 😉

• The best response is no response. Block that bitch. She isn't worth your time and she doesn't care about you. That's what I had to do, never looked back since and I've got me someone who loves me like no other.

1|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't respond at all. I'd delete her number and never bother with speaking to her again. Don't feed toxic people any attention they'll just keep coming back for more.

2|1
    0|0
    • Deleting number is always good because when they message again and you reply "who's this", always gets to them.

• @bbch25 Thats pretty good too. Thanks to both of you

• my 2 cents: do not respond.

if you absolutely must respond, keep things casual. maybe try "i'm sorry to hear what's happened; a friend of mine has an amazing therapist, if you'd like her number".

(passing the buck to someone more qualified is your good deed for the day, plus it keeps you out of her drama)

0|1
    0|0
  • That reply is perfect. Honestly, don't entertain her. She's using you to boost her low self-esteem. You'll find a girl worth a million dollars more than her anyway :)

2|1
    0|0
  • I honestly would NOT respond. If you do, it just opens up possible drama being dragged out, and then the responses back to back would be dreadful. If you think she's not sorry, then there's no reason to reply back. If she truly was sorry and actually saw the light and respected herself, then I'd give her a chance. But if nothing has changed, then don't respond to the same old thing.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you mean "a chance" as in openly communicating again?

• Yes. I wasn't under the impression that anything more was going on between you guys, but friends.

• Not your battle any more. You could be a nice guy and comfort her, but do you really want to get wrapped back up in that? She's probably upset at herself for leaving you. You responding to comfort her is really just letting her claw her way back desperately by allowing her pity party to affect your judgement.
    Imagine a turd floating down the river. Yeah, it's there. We can all see it and smell it. You could take it out of the water and do something wth it, or you can let it float until nature takes care of it. Let her float, let her sink. Time will fix her either way.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't respond. She says that "you won't hear from [her] again" so that means that she won't/doesn't want to text back anything else.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, how you respond depends on what you want from this... do you want her back?

0|0
    0|0
    • No, i just want for her to be happy enough in her life to where she doesn't need ti contact me anymore

• I would respond something along the lines of "All is forgiven. Best wishes , or take care."

• "you need to get your life together and leave me alone".

0|0
    0|0
  • Karma's a b! t©h, ain't it? ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • You're doing the right thing. Have you noticed how sorry abusers always are? How it's never their fault? They're always sorry. Til next time.
    She's probably also sorry because other guy didn't work out and she got a taste of her own medicine being treated badly.

You don't deserve this.

1|1
    0|0
    • Thank you, that was really sweet

What Guys Said 9

• honestly dude if she keeps doing that just leave her. people that use others for attention always end up doing the same shit again

0|1
    0|0
    • Youve got a point, apparently the guy beats her now, so who knows what she'll come back with next time!

• Show All
    • No one does in any situation even if they are complete shits, two wrongs don't make a right

• And if you guys were close friends it might not be a cry for attention but rather a plea for help she might only trust you

• Dude no, teach this ho a lesson or she will do to more guys what she did to you. She's a skank plain and simple looking for the next thrill next attraction. Your not it as u said ur there to fill a hole. Treat her like shit for the good guys out there struggling with bad bitches

0|1
    0|0
  • you need to get your life together and leave me alone

0|1
    0|0
  • That dump line. The biggest thing you could make her regrets. Making her regret is biggest revenge you want. Text her, I don't care, do what ever you want

0|0
    0|0
  • Either tell her to fuck off or don't reply at all. A bitch like that doesn't deserve to be treated nicely

0|1
    0|0
  • Tell her you reap what you sow

1|3
    0|0
    • I like that, its short and to the point.

• I feel like the best thing to do is show her how much of a mistake she mad in leaving you.

0|0
    0|0
  • No mercy for that betrayer, don't respond her messages, its finished.

0|1
    0|0
  • Say you have a girlfriend and text her "Threesome?"

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol, id consider but she got an std from the other guy

• Show All
    • Thnx bro lol

• by the way I just wondered, if you're not on fb, is there a way to well view your female friend's pictures for rapping purposes?

I mean I hear people talk about fap book accounts. But how do you get them to friend you pretending to be someone else lol?

Recommended myTakes