Ex contacted me to know how is everything in my life. Should I reply?

He made me suffer a lot but he randomly contacted me asking me. Why do you think he contacted me? Should I answer?

82

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's best to tread carefully.
    Maybe he's realised that the way he treated you was horrible and wants the opportunity to apologise.
    Or maybe he's feeling lonely and because you dated before, he thinks that you'll want him again and that he won't have to put in as much effort as he would need to meet another girl.
    Sorry I can't be more helpful, but I wish you the best and I'm sorry that he made you suffer before!