Ex contacted me to know how is everything in my life. Should I reply?

He made me suffer a lot but he randomly contacted me asking me. Why do you think he contacted me? Should I answer?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's best to tread carefully.
    Maybe he's realised that the way he treated you was horrible and wants the opportunity to apologise.
    Or maybe he's feeling lonely and because you dated before, he thinks that you'll want him again and that he won't have to put in as much effort as he would need to meet another girl.
    Sorry I can't be more helpful, but I wish you the best and I'm sorry that he made you suffer before!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 7

• Ignoring people is rather cruel. Indifference hurts. Depending on how toxic and mean he was to you (b/c there are times you have to draw the line and cut people out of your life completely). Reply with something like you are great, but don't wish to have any further contact with him right now. Then you don't have to feel guilty about not responding, but you are still setting healthy boundaries.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't say why he contacted you, but you don't have to answer him if you don't want to. You have no obligation to. If you think it'll hurt you to get back in contact with him, then simply don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should be polite but distant at the same time if you don't want to encourage him to keep contacting you. I think that's the best way to show that you've moved on. Ignoring him would mean you still care about him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know how things ended with you two but maybe he genuinely cares about your well being, or maybe he wants you back.

1|0
    0|0
  • He is manipulative

0|0
    0|0
  • The answer is no. Let him taste your medicine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Noooooo. And if you do, only do so to tell him to fuck off.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes