Guys: what are some of the reasons why my ex would want to get in touch?

My ex boyfriend recently got in touch with me. He broke up with me about 6 months ago and we have not talked in the last 3 months. We were in love and the break up had to do with circumstances and age, not falling out of love or cheating or anything like that. I have a really hard time believing that my ex would want to casually talk and be friends, but at the same time, have a very hard time imagining that he would want to get back together... any other possibilities? What do guys usually want when they try and casually contact an ex?

what happened was he tried to talk to me and I cut it short and told him it wasn't a good time because I was so shocked he was trying to get in touch with me. So that why I have no idea what he wants.

01

What Guys Said 1

• He has finally realized that he lost sum one good so now he's trying to get you back

• Any advice? I'm not really sure how to deal with it

What Girls Said 0