Broke up 3.5 months ago, false hopes, heartless, block/unblock?

Hello,

We were together for 20 months and he called it off saying that he lost feelings. He was firm and I was needy 1 month after the break up. We broke up on 30th July 2016 and he said he still love me but doesn't see a future in us anymore. By 3rd August, he started saying that he don't love me.

He became heartless by August. Said things like "If I love you, I wouldn't treat you like this".
He started blocking and unblocking me as and when he wants. Just yesterday, I was typing a long message to him pouring out because I felt emotional. He saw me typing and predicted that it was going to be a long text and blocked me before I could send it.

False hopes:
Scenario 1: In September, he asked me to get out of his life and never ever contact him again. 3 days later in October, he contacted me talking about those happy times we had when we were together. He said "Remember how we used to fight over who to pour the creamer? Maybe we were too happy and forgot about time"

Scenario 2: In October, he said "My loyalty was genuine but you doubt me everytime. If I wanted to cheat I would have done long ago"

Scenario 3: In October, spoke about my lost couple ring. He said "Next time make again. You keep it okay?"

Scenario 4: In late October, he said "Serious question, if I asked you back would you?" I replied saying I will try if he's willing to try again and he left things hanging there. So I asked him the same question 2 days later and he said "No I wouldn't come back and If I've regretted I would've come back long ago"

Scenario 5: Bumped into him on the streets 3 days ago, he unblocked me and said "My reason for unblocking was to ask if you're fine. I saw that expression earlier. It broke my heart to see you being happy to have seen me yet unable to do anything, only to force out that small grin"

11