Why can't I stop thinking about my ex?

Its been a month since I last seen my ex. I have gotten over him completely. But I can go a day without thinking about him. Why do I still think about him? I want to not think about him

13

Most Helpful Guy

• make yourself busy, start a hobby, its been 1 years that my ex brokeup with me, but still sometimes i remember her, since i make myself busy, i dont feel upset

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably because you are missing having that kind of connection with someone and since he is the last person you shared that connection with, you're thinking about him. I don't know if that made sense or not lol. I think the best way to stop thinking about him is to start dating again. Look for that connection in someone else.