My ex-girlfriend and I started hanging out again but she doesn't want to get back together "for now" ?

blueman_
My ex-girlfriend and I broke up on October. We broke up because she didn't want to be with somebody and wanted to figure things out about herself before she can be in a relationship. We recently started hanging out again and I asked her if she wanted to get back together. She told me no again not because she doesn't want to be with me (because with everything we do together she does) but because of the same issue I stated earlier.

The problem is that most the time she is the one who says she misses and want to hangout, we also do things couples are supposed to do (in my opinion cuddling, sleeping in the same bed, kissing, etc are things couples do) but she doesn't want to be with me.

We always enjoy spending time together, I love this girl, she is my best friend and because of all that I always end up spending all this time with her and do all those things even though we are not together... I am really confused and don't know what to do or how to handle that situation...

Thank you.

TLDR: Ex-girlfriend want to spend time with me and do things couples do but doesn't want to be with me
0
1