It's been a year since my breakup, I'm torn because I want to move on... Anyone free to message what helped them? (both guy and girls)?

dimples123
It's been a year since our breakup. I don't think I got proper closure because it just turned messy towards the end. I suspected he was cheating on me by talking to this one girl (my guy friend's ex). I saw a message on fb but never clicked on it. And then we would get into fights where i wouldn't talk to him at all. Feel distant. Broke up. And my guy friend told me that the girl would text him about homework but it was a seduction. A month later he and his friends were hanging out with girl/ and her friends. 3 months later he decided to text me wishing me a Happy Valentine's day and it was very sweet. Then found out from guy friend that he told girls that he had sex with me. We didn't... Got pissed at him and he says i would accuse him of lying and he denied it. I told him i wanted nothing to do with him, didn't want him as afriend or wanted to get back together with me. FUnny thing is he would always ask about after breakup to my friend. Whether i regretted it etc and followed me on social media despite me unfollowing him. Until i took him off my list. After i told him what i told him on March 2016. He decided to date a girl who was obsessed with him and had a crush on him/ he claimed he didn't like. Within 1st month they have sex and he makes sure my friend tells me... THERE"S MORE BUT WHY BORE YOU... FAST FORWARD NOW: He's been with her for 7 months and I am questioning everything and am still hurt. I WANT TO MOVE ON BUT I don't know...

WOULD APPRECIATE HELP...
2
1