Hi everyone! I'm writing here because I really need help figuring out what to do in my situation. She wants space. Go get my stuff from her house? No?

Anonymous
My girlfriend and I met about a year and a half ago. She was married. We all became friends and hung out a lot. Last November we all were drinking and we ended up kissing. From that night on we started talking secretly through social media, not actually texting. It really started to get serious and she decided to file for divorce. They've separated multiple times and share a daughter together. He moved out and she stayed. That was in march. We were dating but not out in the open because she wanted to wait until the divorce was final so she wouldn't get taken back to court. We fell in love with each other. Her daughter loves me but looked at me as the neighbor because of the reasons. I always had this feeling that she wasn't going to fully commit and it scared me all the time. It's now November and her divorce is almost finalized but not yet. I sold my house and moved in with my sister so we could save money to buy our house. I moved my tv and cable so her and her daughter would have tv, because her ex took everything when he left but it's still his house and pays him rent to live there. I noticed a bit of separation starting to happen and then she said she needs space to find herself and grieve over her marriage not working out and all of that. She said that once she puts everything behind her because she's Christian and committed adultry she feels terrible and guilty which I understand. I'm completely devastated by this separation and I'm in a deep depression. Do I just go get my tv and disconnect the cable or leave it there until she calls? because right now it's a no contact thing going and it's been over a week. Please help
+1 y
That's what I'm thinking is go get my stuff but that will be rough. It's like I'm holding on to the unknown and don't want to let her go. That's why I'm in between disconnecting the cable and getting my stuff. If I do that then there's a huge chance that she'll go back or whatever. It's hard for me to just accept this. I'm devastated
+1 y
Should I go get my things or leave them there until she calls?
1
4