If your significant other was dating someone else and didn't tell you until AFTER you broke up with him or her how would you react?

• Would force him/her to break up with the third person
  • I would wallow in self pity.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you saying he was cheating on me and told me that fact after we broke up? I'd probably key a dick on his car tbh.

• This question was modeled after an actual experience that happened to me. I met a girl online who lived in the area and right after we made plans to meet in person (three days later!) she told me that she was only dating me to get the attention her boyfriend wasn't giving her

• Oh... well three days... yeah I'd just forget about it and move on. She's clearly crazy and you've got better things to worry about.