For what reasons would you go back to your ex after dumping her/him?

• Only if I realized that I did a big mistake and still in love with them
    Vote A
  • Only because they loved me for real
    Vote B
  • Only because they are so kind and nice to me
    Vote C
  • I won't go back to an ex
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If I had dumped I just wouldn't. When I do such important things I always give it much thought and my decision is final.

1|0
    0|0
    • Some people dump their bf/gf just because they feel mad at the moment.

• Show All
    • I agree, because you will always have doubts and they might dump you later too.

• Exactly ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• I am very stubborn๐Ÿ˜‚ so even if i did do the mistake they have to come and make me feel better๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ cz I am arab like that๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Because she loved me dearly and selflessly and I love her too.

1|0
    0|0
  • i'll never go back to my ex

1|0
    0|0
  • None Zero zilch absolute 0

1|0
    0|0
  • miss the beautiful days.

1|0
    0|0
  • for sex

0|0
    1|0
  • I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Only if it was a matter of wrong timing and we couldn't be together for technical reasons. Otherwise they're an ex for a reason.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would only return if the reason I dumped them was a stupid one, like being in a rage and making decisions without thinking.

1|0
    0|0
  • Revenge. Going back to him, break a window and go again

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes