For what reasons would you go back to your ex after dumping her/him?

• Only if I realized that I did a big mistake and still in love with them
  • Only because they loved me for real
  • Only because they are so kind and nice to me
    Vote C
  • I won't go back to an ex
    Vote D

47

Most Helpful Guy

• If I had dumped I just wouldn't. When I do such important things I always give it much thought and my decision is final.

• Some people dump their bf/gf just because they feel mad at the moment.

• I agree, because you will always have doubts and they might dump you later too.

• Exactly ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• I am very stubborn๐Ÿ˜‚ so even if i did do the mistake they have to come and make me feel better๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ cz I am arab like that๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช