I need a wake up call and some advice?

Anonymous
Hello Everyone,

I'm really reaching out in hopes that someone can put my mind at ease and help me figure out this situation. Me and my boyfriend have been together for almost a year. It started out as a hookup thing and then became a relationship. We moved in together and things were about perfect. We were in love and so happy. I lost my job, and we were struggling financially for a while. We even lost our apartment and now we live with his parents. Things have gotten rocky and I think it's because we don't really have the freedom or privacy that we used to have. Terrible things have been said to me and it seems like the arguing has become so much worse. He broke up with me a week ago, but then told me he wanted us to just start over and begin rebuilding our relationship. I changed the way I handled things and made adjustments thinking it would work out, but he never made adjustments, so we found ourselves in the same hole.

It's at the point where I'm considering going back to live in Puerto Rico. I don't know if he's just in this angry stage but I want to know if there's any advice for things like this, like will he come back? Will he regret the way he acted? And should I even give him a second chance if he does? He's 32 and I'm 20. He acts like a child and has a terrible temper towards me and his family. I know this sounds terrible but I love him so much. I believe he's not this angry person. But I don't know. I'm so hurt right now. Any advice?
I need a wake up call and some advice?
0
1