Should I keep trying or move on before he ends the relationship?

marchmi1993
Bf&i have a great, loving relationship w/amazing comm skills. have so many future plans&have told e/o that this is our 1st relationship where we see a future.
in Sept I had a miscarriage which left me feeling depressed. He was extremely supportive until my shutting down took a toll on our relationship. We still have more good days than bad days but on Sunday, despite having a week straight of great days w/no fights&a ton of love between us, a fight blew up out of proportion which lead to us breaking up. I was staying at his place so we had no choice but to still sleep beside e/o while being broken up. I cried all night&threw up 3 times. He was emotionless (said he was heartbroken but felt numb) when I asked if he still loved me romantically he said he didn't know. next morn I woke up to him sobbing bc he said he saw me sleeping&all he wanted to do was cuddle me. He called into work that day. I drank too much to numb the feeling but it only made me worse which lead me to throwing up again&falling asleep. I woke up that night to him sitting at my feet saying he wants to try again&that he does in fact love me romantically but that this is the last try. He said if we can't make it work this time, there's no point. He also said we're still "together" but he doesn't want to see me in person until I sort my life out from the wreckage I've cause from my depression (school, finding a new job&an apartment) I've been staying at my parents' since then&we Skype every night but barely text during the day&our texts are bland. He won't say "I love you" first anymore&tn after he said goodnight I texted back "goodnight, I love u (don't say it back)"after 20 mins he asked why not&i said "I know u don't really&I don't want u to say it just bc I say it first" he ignored that&changed the sub. Should I wait it out&keep working on a relationship I KNOW can be amazing, or should I take these subtle hints&take this distance&time apart to move on before breaking it off?
Updates:
+1 y
After about a week apart, he came over last night and stayed the night. We talked about everything and discussed how we should go about handling certain situations. We are on great terms now and are both 100% dedicated to making it work by being patient and handling situations better
Should I keep trying or move on before he ends the relationship?
Add Opinion