We are back together again (I think) I am not quite sure what's going on?

Babybabe
It's been a year now since we move back in together and this past September he is told me that he's in love with me and he's been in love with me for a very long time now. we do everything that we used to do before we broke up and he says he wants to take it slow doesn't want to do titles or something like that so he says we're back together but I can't say or he can't say or nobody can say if I'm his girlfriend or his fiance again. he gets all upset about the fact that I want to know who I am to him... so everybody else knows who I am to him and knows what to call me.
He still says side of the house that is single and what not and he won't mention the fact that we are seeing each other or anything like that he I don't even know if he's even said to any of his co-workers or friends that he's in love with me and he loves me and whatnot or I'm the love of his life so I'm not quite sure what to do when I go out and I meet these people will I say the wrong thing. His company is having a Christmas party and he wants to introduce me as the mother of his children. I know that there's more to it and I know she knows that there's more to it so I just wonder why he can't introduce me as what I am supposed to be or who are truly into him everytime I bring it up it starts at fight. he says you're pushing me and you're making me stress out. we were trying to fix things and now you're you're going to your going to mess this up he says just be patient and wait.
1
0