When should I reach out to my ex? And how?

We broke up a month ago, i miss him like crazy. He broke it off because he thought i was trying to push him to move in together too hard , we had a big fight over it and he just coldly ended it. We haven't spoken since except when he text me to get my stuff from his house.
His friend told me he's been super depressed.
We otherwise had a pretty good relationship and rarely fought.
When should i reach out again? And how?
I think we could work it out.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I say go ahead and try to reach out. While its still fresh but not too fresh of a break up. Just text or call and ask if he wants to talk. If not move on but if he does then maybe things can get back :) good luck