When should I reach out to my ex? And how?

We broke up a month ago, i miss him like crazy. He broke it off because he thought i was trying to push him to move in together too hard , we had a big fight over it and he just coldly ended it. We haven't spoken since except when he text me to get my stuff from his house.
His friend told me he's been super depressed.
We otherwise had a pretty good relationship and rarely fought.
When should i reach out again? And how?
I think we could work it out.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I say go ahead and try to reach out. While its still fresh but not too fresh of a break up. Just text or call and ask if he wants to talk. If not move on but if he does then maybe things can get back :) good luck

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Never. You're another one that stupidly thinks you can reconcile and ride off into the sunset together and live happily ever after. Of course he's depressed. He's also mourning the breakup but that doesn't mean he wants to get back together. If one argument can break up a relationship then the relationship wasn't very strong to begin with. It's over permanently and completely and you will not remain friends even if he suggests or agrees to it. Get over it and get on with your life

0|0
    0|0
    • There are so many couples that reconcile, dont be such a negative asshole.

• Show All
    • Yes , because you know everything...

• Have fun with that

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes