Do I speak the truth here?

Okay so this friend of mine broke up with her boyfriend, and honestly they were never too serious. I've known them both, and I know her personally and he was never really into her. But she used to like always talk of him and like him.

So they broke up, and my friend is telling me the reason was that her ex-bf was intimidated by her family's wealth! Now they aren't that rich or anything, and I don't know how to tell her that he was never into her.

She is flat chested and looks do matter if we have to be honest. She's a fairly attractive girl apart from that, and I wish she finds someone. I don't know any guy who is into flat chested girls, but there must be, I hope. I've never told her that was the actual reason because it would be rude. And at some level I think she knows the truth.

How do I help her without all the fake talk but being honest?

11