Why some people can't just get over a simple breakup?

It's not that hard, people

54

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been trying to move on from my breakup from last month and while I've made a lot of progress it's still hard. I was very in love with her and everything seemed to be going so smoothly with almost no effort. We were together for a year and while it might not seem like that long we had progressed very quickly. We even lived together for a month and slept over each other's places almost daily for the last half of the relationship. I really loved this girl and I was so happy. I've never felt a connection that strong with anyone else before and to lose that and to accept that that person you once shared it with is going to be a stranger in your life is hard.

• I can't read the full reply

• sorry for my English, I mean when both people care and love each other equally :) I have always been the one who cared more and it hurt. I hope I meet the right guy one day.

• Everyone I know around me is sensitive except me. Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on a person. Everyone's different. I am a sensitive person and I get attached to people, so for me it is much harder to get over a breakup. Maybe would be different if I cared less or didn't care at all but I am not dating someone without feelings. You know what I mean :p

• I don't really care about people's feelings, neither my own so that's why I seem so heartless