Why some people can't just get over a simple breakup?

It's not that hard, people

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been trying to move on from my breakup from last month and while I've made a lot of progress it's still hard. I was very in love with her and everything seemed to be going so smoothly with almost no effort. We were together for a year and while it might not seem like that long we had progressed very quickly. We even lived together for a month and slept over each other's places almost daily for the last half of the relationship. I really loved this girl and I was so happy. I've never felt a connection that strong with anyone else before and to lose that and to accept that that person you once shared it with is going to be a stranger in your life is hard.

0|0
    0|0
    • I can't read the full reply

• Show All
    • sorry for my English, I mean when both people care and love each other equally :) I have always been the one who cared more and it hurt. I hope I meet the right guy one day.

• Everyone I know around me is sensitive except me. Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on a person. Everyone's different. I am a sensitive person and I get attached to people, so for me it is much harder to get over a breakup. Maybe would be different if I cared less or didn't care at all but I am not dating someone without feelings. You know what I mean :p

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't really care about people's feelings, neither my own so that's why I seem so heartless

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• People have troubles getting mistreated without justice and they have feelings.

0|0
    0|0
  • People get invested in relationships. You look like a rational woman, so i'm kinda surprised you didn't know this one.

0|0
    0|0
    • Know what?

• Show All
    • Years don't matter with these things. In fact i wish i learned this in my early teens, it would have help me a lot.

• I see

• ok. thanks for the heads up.

0|0
    0|0
    • Was that sarcasm?

• Show All
    • i dont know what you want lol. there is no back story to this question, there is no way to answer it because we have no idea what as happend

• It was just an random story/rant about how annoying y'all can be about breakup

What Girls Said 4

• People handle their emotions differently. Some people are more sensitive than others. Also it depends on the nature of the relationship and how long it was. I know it took me about a year to get over my only breakup.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the breakup. If it was a two week relationship I call them drama queens, if it was over a year I see why they're so hurt

0|0
    0|0
  • It actually can be. Let's say you've been with someone for 4+ years and you guys break up. Obviously it'll be hard considering you shared so many memories and time together.

0|0
    0|0
    • No. I don't think it'll be hard for me

• Show All
    • No I actually call it a 20 year old girl that has to act like a bitch to anyone who states a different opinion than her.

• And this bitch says let it go and stop replying ✌😴

• Because they're drama queens craving for attention.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes