Post breakup situation?

Hey everyone want some help on what you might think is going on inside my ex's mind. I broke up with her after a 3 year on and off relationship. I went on the computer and blocked her. We haven't talked in a week and I decided to unblock her because I felt it was childish. So I just looked and I found out she blocked me. Why would she do that? Thanks for the help!

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she didn't want you to contact her since you broke up with her.

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe she doesn't want to see anything about you because it brought up too much pain. Just like you deleted/ blocked her, she did the same thing. It is only normal. You shouldn't feel bad about that.

• shes blocked you because she's had enough of u...sorry but the truth

• Probably for the same reason you blocked her. Maybe she doesn't want to have any contact with you unless its good contact.

What Guys Said 1

• Perhaps because she's also acting childish? Perhaps she found out you blocked her and decided to reciprocate?