Do guys like girls who play video games?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i hate when the a girl games to get the attention of guys but if she is a true fan then that's cool

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I know that guys have that fear but if I beat a guy at a video game what would this reactionb?

• no reaction lmao just a high five will treat her like how i would with my guy friends when we play video games

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• I'm not going to date a girl only because she can whoop my ass in a 1v1 on shipment but it is 100% a turn on for me. It's always nice to have hobbies in common so long as those hobbies don't keep her from wanting to spend time together.

1|0
    0|0
  • In general the concept of a gamer girl sounds very attractive. The only problem is they don't really exist. I've been gaming since 1988 and I've yet to see a girl who is good at it. I have seen girls who play a few games and are very good at it but never a woman that is versatile with gaming.
    That goes DOUBLE for women/girls who call themselves a "gamergirl". That just shows that they want male attention for doing something.
    I don't see any bookgirls or bowlgirls around.
    images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/6521920_700b_v1.jpg

0|1
    0|0
    • Sorry that u haven't met any nerds or geeks as we are often called but I play video games with my guy friends often and I am decent also I read a lot

• I think you are into the whole label system more than the games which is what I am talking about.

we can talk games, systems, news, and companies all day long if you want but I doubt you are into it.

What games are you talking about here and if you say minecraft I'm going to be stressed out here? haha

• It depends on the guy. If the guy isn't a gamer naturally he might not be interested in a gaming girl. I personally love a girl that can game, but then again Im a gamer myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as gaming isn't all they do, or the most going on in their lives. It's a bit of a turn off to me when it takes up the majority of their spare time

0|0
    0|0
  • I do. I like playing multiplayer and having a consistent teammate, but I also like playing single player games on my own time as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care bc I can't play games nor am I interested, so as long as she does things outside of playing games, it's fine

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're a girl who games, there's a 100% chance that I'd either want to be friends, or be with you

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, why not, i think it's fun to have a girl you can get competitive with

0|0
    0|0
  • I do! It's awesome it's too bad i don't run into girls who are gamers. 😞

0|0
    0|0
  • What kind of a stupid question is this? We do. We do a lot.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I know it's just some guys think that it' stupid or makes u a loser. What do U thin? k

• Show All
    • Thanks for the help, now I don't have to be worried that guys think I'm a loser cause I really like video games

• The important thing is, Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo, or PC?

• If they're not the sort that base their entire personality on it. Because that's just irritating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell Yea lol

0|0
    0|0
  • big yes!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Most do

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Depending on their personality yes. They like that the girl isn't the type of "ah I broke my nail now what" and they like that their girl can be competitive. Of course there will be guys that won't like it. But it all depends on the guy personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I hope you're not basing your decision of if you should be a gamer gurrrl on whether guys find it attractive or not.

0|0
    0|0
    • I already am but I'm just scared guys think it's stupid

• Don't find validation for your hobbies in other guys. Just do what you like and find a guy that suits you. And don't chew on your controller.

• I'd never do that but thanks

Recommended myTakes