What would be a reason you would break up with someone?

what would be any reason(s) you would break up with someone you've been with for over 2 years?

I wanted to update and say thank you for answering my question =)

It gave me a greater sense of what reasons someone would break up with

42

Most Helpful Guy

• possible reasons could be anything from -

- loss of interest in the person

- they meet someone new they like more

- cannot handle gf's financial demands

- girlfriend cheated on them or has other guys in her life he is uncomfortable with and thinks she might do something with them eventually

- simple decided this person is not " long term material " as they say so decided to end it now instead of later

well there is simply so many reasons for this

What Guys Said 1

• If they tried to kill me I would probably break up with them.

What Girls Said 4

• The same reasons I would have to break up with someone

after 10 years or just one month.

-Lying

-Cheating

-Violence

-No respect

• Losing the connection...and you'll know straight away

• they might have lost intrest or things aren't going good trust me me and my 3 year boyfriend broke up beacuse he cheated on me and he lied to me (he said he was going to see his mom and he came back smellin like purfum and he had lipstick on his shirt and his cheek) he was so sweet at the begining and then I guess he changed or maybe I changed lol naw it was him but other then that he might have lost intrest in yhew or yhew lost intrest in him

• There are a ton of reasons depending on how old you are. Honestly 2 years really isn't that long especially if you're still in high school.