Pushed out of friend circle?

Anonymous
So I dated this girl for 6 months. She was from my church. The breakup wasn't messy. I wanted to make things work, but she didn't. I never treated her poorly, we were just too different.
Anyhow, it has been 2 months since the break up and although my church friends seem to be acting the same around me, something is off. For instance, on Friday they threw a pot luck and didn't bother inviting me. I'm almost positive she got invited, and feel like they didn't invite me because she was going. They're also planning a small getaway in 2 weeks. I found out about it from a mutual friend who thought they had invited me - they didn't.
Is there any recovering from this situation? I'm considering switching churches and starting fresh - which bothers me since I've been going to this church for 20 years, and my ex just started attending 3 years ago.

Pushed out of friend circle?
2
2