Do you think there is something going on between them?

Recently my ex who left me a couple months ago came back and said he regrets ever breaking up with me and asked me to take him back, I haven't officially taken him back but we've been talking again. However since we broke up he's been hanging out with this girl a lot who has admitted she has feelings for him. She always posts flirty stuff to him, and last night she posted a selfie of them napping together in the same bed. I asked him about it and he said "I just fell asleep and she took a photo" and then I told him seeing stuff like that makes it really hard to believe him when he says they don't have a thing, and he said "well I know the truth and that's all that matters to me, people are going to talk about it regardless" I'm really upset about it, and I don't believe him that there isn't anything going on between them, shortly after I texted him about the photo she deleted it off of her page. Do you think there's something going on between them that he's trying to hide?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• i'd think there may be something going on. they may not be hooking up but clearly there is something going on. she likes him and he knows it. so he knows that people are going to presume things when two people (50% like the other) are sleeping together

now it doesn't mean he doesn't like you. or that he likes her. but it shows that perhaps if he really wants to be with you he isn't making the best decisions by sort of leading on a girl he does like

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't absolutely trust a guy after getting to know him, why would you consider going back to him?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• If he has been hanging out with her and this photo incident wasn't a isolated case, then it's a red flag and sign that he is balancing you both and wants to keep his options open.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes