What's the main cause of relationships failing?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Two people who aren't putting the other first.

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Serial monogamy. Which humans are classified as. Meaning, we naturally jump from partner to partner. Most relationships fail, because people rely on those initial feelings to exist in perpetuity. But they don't. They fade away. Then people go, "who even are you and how did I not see all your flaws?" Because the oxytocin got them high. Then they had to come down to reality.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not compatible >>no communication, no will to communicate, love dying

1|1
    0|0
  • That people aren't really letting their true self out and that habits become the standard and thus the relationship isn't getting nurtured anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not seeing eye to eye and Boredom

0|0
    0|0
  • People not being true to themselves. Meaning that people oftentimes get with someone because society tells them to be with that kind of person instead of because they ACTUALLY LIKE that kind of person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad comunication, and sometimes it´s just the circunstance that don´t let the relationship be healthy, which leads to a break up, for example a LDR with no aparent end.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheating, money, lack of communication, abuse, obe or both spending too much time on social media, lying, one and or the other is putting little to no effort into the relationship etc

0|1
    0|0
  • LACK OF COMMUNICATION. UNWILLINGNESS TO COOPERATE IN A RELATIONSHIP. LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. YES KNOWLEDGE.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not enough space.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll give you a hint: It doesn't have a Y chromosome.

0|0
    1|0
  • Immaturity.

0|1
    0|0
  • In adult relationships, finances, infedelity and lack of communication.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lack of communication or growing apart, in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • drug/alcohol issues.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheating

0|0
    0|0
  • Manogomy, money, children, drugs!

0|0
    1|0
  • narcissism. and misunderstandings. people living too much in their own minds and leaps of thoughts.

0|1
    0|0
    • and lack of common core values and life goals... .

• Money

0|0
    0|0
  • lack of communication
    Money problems
    Cheating etc

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• People not knowing each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Complacency and poor communication.

0|0
    0|0
  • one or both people don't really want to be in it. so they disrespect each others boundaries and needs fuck it up and don't give a shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheating, lack of communication, commitment issues, trust, honesty, lack of chemistry.

0|1
    0|0
  • The other person dumps the other person.

0|0
    0|0
  • People not being compatible.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its one or both partners slacking off and letting themselves go.

0|0
    0|0