What type of person makes you the most angry?

1119

Most Helpful Guy

• Closed minded individuals who don't want to listen to reason or outside voices when they disagree with each other. There are all types of views in this world and there is a saying which goes: "If people don't act then the world will never change, but if people don't talk then people never change."

Most Helpful Girl

• The hypocrits that have no self-awareness of what they are. They refuse to listen to reason while also bashing on the actions that they themselves do. They make fun of, or completely criticize certain type of people when they themselves fit in that category. If they're self-aware, then they're fine by me.