What type of person makes you the most angry?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Closed minded individuals who don't want to listen to reason or outside voices when they disagree with each other. There are all types of views in this world and there is a saying which goes: "If people don't act then the world will never change, but if people don't talk then people never change."

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The hypocrits that have no self-awareness of what they are. They refuse to listen to reason while also bashing on the actions that they themselves do. They make fun of, or completely criticize certain type of people when they themselves fit in that category. If they're self-aware, then they're fine by me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• The entitled, arrogant type. Trump's people, for example, though Hilary was not far behind.

We have so many in today's USA.

1|1
    1|1
    • Why must people think that all people who vote for someone are a certain way? I guess it shows how closed minded people can be

• There's a profile for the voters. Not everyone fits that profile, but it is generally valid.

• A person who tries to manipulate me , who is arrogant , inconsiderate , Jealous , rude and dishonest. A person who criticizes me all the time , who is mean and self centered , who is completely close minded and vulgar in talk. And who always talks against my religion , social standing and economic status.

1|0
    0|0
  • One that are notgood listeners. One that have to respond with conflict rather than trying to solve a problem.

2|0
    0|0
  • selfish, narcissistic, arrogant, ignorant, I just can't stand stupid people. People who try to mentally manipulate other people and think they are getting away with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Moody two faced people are the worst. You never know where you stand with these neurotic idiots from one day to the next, so they're impossible to deal with. At least complete assholes are 100% predictable...

0|0
    0|0
  • People who like to be the centre of their own universe

1|0
    0|0
  • People that think America is racist as a whole

3|2
    0|0
  • The hapless idiots who are overly sensitive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Stupid people.

1|0
    0|0
  • Inconsiderate people

1|0
    0|0
  • Rude, no clues about etiquette

1|0
    0|0
  • entitled snowflake liberal crybabies

2|0
    0|0
  • Con artist

1|0
    0|0
  • No type actually..

0|0
    0|0
  • people that kiss ass

0|0
    0|0
  • the ones with a vagina.

0|0
    0|0
  • atheists

0|0
    0|0
  • The person I am going to kill.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Askholes. They pretend to care but just want to waste your time, not solve the problem, add insult to injury, take up oxygen etc. Other people just lie, exaggerate and bs about everything, not give a straight answer, make you regret ever trying to talk to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Juggernaut of self centered lifestyle rolling over all others with no clue/feedback received as to damage

1|0
    0|0
  • People who don't respect my faith in God, people who say evil things about me that aren't true, people who question my honesty.

1|0
    0|0
  • Self loathing types fishing for encouragement or praise

1|0
    0|0
  • Selfish and inconsiderate guys

2|0
    0|1
  • liars

2|0
    0|0
  • Hypocrites and liars

1|0
    0|0
  • Snobb arrogant attitudes.

1|0
    0|0
  • clingers

1|0
    0|0
  • Many kinds haha. Racists, sexists etc., liars, and people who throw their life away. Someone who keeps complaining about things in their life yet makes zero effort to fix or change them. And people that don't speak to me me yet suddenly remember me when they need my help.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes