Not allowed to be together but I still love him and he still loves me and I don't know what to do or how to handle this situation. Do I let go?

Anonymous
Last year I started talking to this boy he liked me a lot more than I liked him and he had a reputation but I got over it because I started to really like him. He had really bad commitment issues but by the end of the summer we fell in love and he was my first and everyone said how I really changed him, he didn't flirt with other girls and was really committed to me. We went through a lot together, it was very ON and off and first but we had such an intense relationship. A few months ago his parents found out we had sex and said we couldn't be together until I was 16 which is in January and we tried from September until mid October hanging out once a week but it fell apart and we both love each other but we broke up two weeks ago bc it didn't feel the same and I thought he didn't love me anymore and it hurt watching him flirt with other girls so I blocked him on everything but the other day he snap chatted me and said he wanted to be friends after completely avoiding each other for weeks (which is hard bc we do swim together because all of our friends decided we would do it a while ago) so I said yeah maybe and then the next day he had like tears in his eyes and snap chatted me and I asked if he was ok and he said he just wanted January to come around so we can try again and that confused me so much and we became friendly again the day after that and he like CAME up to me and was fixing my shirt and stuff but we haven't been friends for a while and that confused me Then finally last night we had a sexual conversation and now we aren't talking anymore and I'm just so lost someone help.
0
1