Does my ex seem to have more of a rebound or actual relationship?

Anonymous
So my ex-broke up with me about 3 weeks ago, over uncontrollable circumstances (LDR, and me finishing up school but her having been done for a while and ready to pursue a family type relationship), so basically all those frustrations put together. Anyway, there are a few things she's posted on twitter and Instagram that suggest she already has someone she is dating but this started a week after the relationship ended and if my suspicions are correct it is a coworker that she started spending time with a couple weeks before the break up (I honestly can say I don't believe she cheated but I think it gave her the motivation to end it since things were kinda rocky towards the end with the frustrations.) This seems awfully fast for someone to move on especially since our relationship was rather serious (talking about marriage) and it was for a year and 3 months. I know there is no way of knowing for sure and rebounds could become serious. But what are the chances this is a rebound than an actual relationship?
More likely a rebound
More likely an actual relationship?
GirlGuy
0
1