Does my ex want me back?

we broke up three weeks ago after dating for 2 years. at first I did all the usual begging and debating with her why we should give it another shot but she wasn't keen said she was done trying and we need to move on. during our relationship I took her for granted and was a sh*tty boyfriend most of the time so I know why she cut it I wasn't making her happy. but I really realized how much I fuked up and wanna make it up to her and she knows this but was still acting really cold and uninterested toward me. so I cut off contact about a week ago and the last couple of nights she has been msging me asking what I'm doing and how I'm going. do you think she wants me back or is just playing mind games to see if I'm still interested? I haven't been acting keen in fact the opposite as if I'm over it. but I'm not I really want her back.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• You are both playing games. You more so it than her it seems. You f*cked up, that's the god honest truth and she knows it.

First : decide, do you really want her back?

Second: If you do, can you make the decision to treat her right always. Girls are princesses and deserved to be treated as such. its cliche, yes, but that's how most girls wish guys were raised.

Third: You want her back and you know that you will make every effort to treat her well.

Tell her! Apologize, for every single thing you did. The longer and more detailed, the more heartfelt it seems. Then tell her you want to be with her. Let her decide. It might take more than words for her to believe you will change. When she decides, if it is no, be understanding. Then, let her go and let her contact you if she wants.

What Girls Said 2

• She may be a bit nosey wanting to know if you have moved on... The thing that hurts girls the most is seeing her ex move on..no matter how long I've been broken up with a guy it hurts that's why I still txt my ex to see if he found someone better to move on with..when guys seem to be talking to other girls that makes girls jealous.. its the whole I don't want him but on one else can have him.

• BOTH OF YOU SHOULD MOVE ON! YOU ARE YOUNG AND DON'T NEED THE DRAMA! YOU ARE AN ASS (SORRY IF THAT WAS RUDE BUT IT'S TRUE) JUST MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICES WITH THE NEXT GIRL...DO HER A FAVOR AND STOP CONTACTING HER

• We're back together and now we're engaged I won't be taking her for granted again :D

• Yeah we got back together she told me how much she missed me and I praposed she said yes. some things are just meant to be I know what I've got now and I won't be treating her like sh*t ever again Lol :D

• I deeply enjoy the response from the question asker. I'm very glad. Gives me hope...

What Guys Said 2

• As far as game playing goes your playing one yourself. It's not maniacal, it is just you making her decide whether she is still attracted to you in such a way that she can't stop thinking about you. Don't get ahead of yourself and jump right back into telling her you need her and want her. Take the opportunity to get some space and let both of you feel what it is like to be apart. It will hurt, but if its right you will know whether to try again. Happiness requires risks, take them while you still can.

• no