If your ex tries to reach out and talk, can you assume they want to get back together?

What else would they want? Sex is the obvious other answer. But, in my situation there has been NO sex since the break up, and its pretty clear there won't be any. We have been broken up for almost a year.

• YES
  • NO
  • Other reason...
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

12

Most Helpful Guy

• The could want sex or most likely they just feel lonely. If I were you I would just approach it as friends. Just talk don't and don't assume he has feelings more than just friends. If he wants to hang out again and you feel comfortable doing it then go ahead and do it. Take it slow and don't have sex unless you are 100% sure you will not get hurt, because he could sleep with you and then never call you again.

What Guys Said 1

• they think they want to start dating you again.

Or sex =)

or emotional connection

crazy idea! YOU could ask them

What Girls Said 1

• It's what's happening with me.

I haven't talked to my two of my exs over 2 years and when I broke up with my boyfriend they all started talking to me again.

One of them asked me if I ever would go back out with him

And the other one keeps on telling me how much he misses and still cares about me even though we didn't really have any relationship together