Has anyone ever?

Has anyone ever accidentally backed up in a small narrow space, and either a pole, tree or some hard object was in the way and it rips off one of your mirrors?

• Yes
  • No
I think the worse part of my whole incident was that I was literally backing up going 2 to 3 mph and the entire mirror comes off, If it was just the glass part of the mirror popping out it wouldn't be so bad.

07

Most Helpful Guy

• That happend to me right after I got my license. And it was one of those polls at grocery stores where they hold the shoping carts. I was looking to see if someone was behind me when I was backing up and didn't notice how close I really was to the poll.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• If by small narrow space you mean backing out of my garage, then yes.

• By small narrow space I mean a foot of room on each side of you, while the trail curves slightly. so if your garage is that small then yes lol

• Don't worry, it happens. While pulling into my driveway, I hit the edge of my wire fence and managed to pop my back right tire. Thank god my car is fine, though it has an almost unnoticeable dent.

• Nope.

• I was parallel parking by a fire hydrant & of course couldn't see it. I scraped my bumper on it.

Lesson learned. That taught me NOT to park by a fire hydrant again.

Not too many places to park in Chicago.

• I've done worse. I've backed into a building one time; luckily, it did very little to the truck and the building; save face for a massive dent on the aluminum structure.

• Nope.