I told her I don't want to be friends. I really can't move on.

well I've fallen in love with this girl I've known for only 7 months, I told her after 2 weeks of meeting her that I like her =P so we talked here and there, she told me I was cute and made me feel like I've never felt before.

after 4 or 5 months she started to ignore me or not talk to me, when I asked if I've done something wrong she said no, but it was obvious I did something wrong, we had a mutual friend that I had his password on msn so I went there just for fun but I saw she was on and started talking to her and asking her about myself =P (yea I know I screwed up) well she said that I creeped her out by saying that she was perfect and I would do anything for her.

later that night she found out it was me on the chat and she wouldn't talk to me after 2 weeks I somehow managed her to talk to me again but she said we could only be friends and nothing else.

i really can't find any other girl attractive, or whenever I do I keep comparing them and she still win D; so what should I do ? I told her I don't want to be friends. I really can't move on :(

10

What Girls Said 1

• Send her flowers with a beautiful card and apologize because you DID screw up! Trust is the one thing you never want to lose. I hope this works for you. Good Luck!

What Guys Said 0