Ladies...What is the best way?

I'm deeply in love with a special lady in my life. She's had some pretty rough times in life and I know she's a bit guarded with the future. What's the best way to let her know that, to me, she's the most wonderful, most beautiful, and amazing lady I have ever met?

Thank you for everyone's replies. I'm gonna do all of these things and more. I truly think this is the very first time I can honestly say that I'm in love.
I might mention that I'm a very lucky man too :)

80

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• You're very sweet :) Your special lady is a lucky one.

It really is the simplest of things that make us realize how special we are... I know that a lot of what I'll suggest seems very "young" in spirit, but it makes a big difference.

Tell her everyday that you think she's beautiful to you. It's not a matter of giving empty complements, but of reassuring her of what you make her feel. People say that actions speak louder than words, and I agree with them wholehearted but words put thought to action, and help us remember what we already know.

I remember a man I was seeing would plaster my picture everywhere... And I mean everywhere... I was his desktop wallpaper, his phone background, EVERYWHERE. It was really embarrassing, but on the same note it was the most flattering and endearing thing I can remember. He made me feel so special that way. Like, he was showing me off to the world, or something. It sounds really silly when I say it, but it did make me feel really special.

Don't look for attention from other women. This may seem obvious, but I find that a lot of men don't understand what this does to a woman's self esteem. I don't think that the majority of women are jealous when they tell their men not to gawk... It's just really damning to their confidence and makes them feel like they're not enough.

Keep an open heart. She may be a bit guarded, but being understanding of her "problems" will help you see her through them. You can't help without first understanding.

I wish you the best of luck. Your special lady is very, very lucky.

• by being there for her whenever she needs you and surprising her everyday with small things like her favorite latte or danish or sending her nice texts/emails or calling her reminding her how beautiful or great she is and that ur always there whenever she needs you. :)

• Tell her that exactly..

Look into her eyes, and you tell her, I love you..You're the most amazing girl I've ever met, and I want you to always remember that I'm here for you no matter what. then kiss her softly ^^

• Seriously,the good old fashioned card and flowers work for me.Girls love cute cards and gestures like that.There are hallmark cards for literally everything.

• I wish other guys were like you :). Tell her how you feel about her.

• AWW. first off let me start off saying. you sound like every ladies dream lol.

flowers, candy, sweet notes are all always sweet. to me, the best way my

boyfriend can show me he really cares for me, is the small things. when I ask

say something simple like, oh I feel ugly today. if my boyfriend would assure me I look

beautiful would be just amazing. when he sees me, if he would give me a big hug and tell me I look execptionaly pretty today, would just brighten my day. expeciaaly something that I know is crazy but ticks me off, is when his other "girlfriends" complain when he takes them off his MySpace top or something. I use to be so annoyed when he'd have all these girls on his top and stuff, I know you have friends, but it makes a girl feel great to know that she is the most important and if she really wants to be the only girl in his life, then hell give her that. show her that she's more inportant than anythin, by..mabey telling her you have a big weekend hangin out with all your friends. then tell her you blew your friends off and make a big date with her.

• espect her, give her compliments, don't rush her into anything, be there for her, or if she needs space then respect that as well. Don't overwhelm her if she's been hurt in the past.

What Guys Said 0