My boyfriend lives with his ex?

Can anyone help me out with this? I have been in a relationship with someone for about 3 weeks now, things are so great between us, he has expressed his feelings for me, said he is in love with me, etc. but he is still living with his ex girlfriend an hour away right now until he finds his own place. He isn't working, which poses a problem, but will soon be. He makes such an effort with me and is always up front and honest with me (so I think, I am giving him the benefit of the doubt) and he says she also knows about me. This is really starting to bother me but I am trying to give him time to see if he really is being sincere. If he is, he will move out as soon as he is able. My question is, how much time should I give him to move out? I can't go on indefinitely with this type of situation, it's hurtful and I find myself feeling stupid about it. Thank you!

21

Most Helpful Girl

• he sounds like a user to me.

- he doesn't have a job

- he's living with his ex

- he told you he loved you after 3 weeks

i don't think the girl he's living with is his ex, I think that's his gf, that he's mooching off of, and he's trying to run a similar game on you.

i would put some walls up until this guy follows through with these promises of his own place and a job.

What Guys Said 1

• So you have been in this wonderful relationship now for 3 WEEKS! He has already told you he loves you. In 3 weeks you can't even know the person yet. You have bigger issues than him living with his ex, he's probably sleeping with her too. You better check yourself, before you wreck yourself.

What Girls Said 1

• oh wow! I am sorry to ask this,are you absolutely sure his ''ex'' is not still his girlfriend,and are you sure this guy will be working soon? keep your eyes wide open honey you don't want to end up looking like a fool good luck:)