Realised she was in love with me couple of years ago. She is an Aquarius. I'm completely destroyed?

rishabh7
I'm a Libra man. We met in 2014 than she started calling me frequently even from her office. she used to live in different city. I too was attracted to her. I started playing games and tricks and told lies and done mischievous things to impress her. I was just attracted but she was in love with me. Then we stopped our conversation I hadn't called her back. I joined organizations made huge amount of friends Travelled a lot. Had fun with them. But after 2 years with them I realised that I'm still lonely inside. I realised she was so much special person in my life. I want to spend my whole life with her. I can become anything for her. I will fulfill all her dreams. I realised what is love. I deleted all my contacts left all the groups in seconds. I started thinking a lot. the mistakes I have made. I tried contacting her back. She is now not showing much affection towards me. Maybe she doesn't want her mind to get distracted as she is a workaholic person I love her. I cannot act desparate even though I'm inside. she got a job in a city. I don't know what to do next. Any advice will be very helpful maybe I can get helped by it? Please don't tell she has a boyfriend because I know she don't have. I will not be able to live and forgive myself anymore if I loose her
0
1